The Toyota Tundra truck, like most trucks, lacks punch from the manufacturing facility stereo. Replacing the manufacturing unit head unit permits you to add a subwoofer, video or an iPod doc. The stereo, which is molded into the dash on fashions from 2005 and later, requires customized substitute dash panels. Replacing the stereo on any Toyota Tundra is an easy challenge that takes a few primary instruments and the correct parts.
Toyota Tundra Stereo Installation Instructions
1. Open the hood and disconnect the unfavorable battery cable. Open the elements boxes and verify all of the parts are included.
2. Pry the climate management module away from the sprint with agency strain utilized at the bottom of the panel. Disconnect the wires from the climate controls and set it aside.
3. Find and remove the 4 screws holding the stereo in place. Pull the radio out rigorously and disconnect the hazard light change and the wires behind the stereo.
4. Install the hazard light change into the new cowl on models with molded stereo faces. Connect the wiring harness adaptor to the original harness and let it hold from the dash.
5. Secure the radio into the Toyota radio mounting equipment and plug the wiring harness and antenna wire into the again of the brand new head unit. Slide the stereo and mounting equipment into the Toyota Tundra dash and safe it in place with the 4 authentic screws.
6. Reconnect the negative battery cable and turn on the radio. Verify the speakers and controls are working properly and change the climate controls and additional trim.