Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 03-02-2014
The Honda Odyssey minivan is equipped with an inside air filter. This filter captures mud and pollen, retaining it from coming into your air conditioning vents. Interior air filters are also known as cabin air filters, passenger air filters and air con filters. Honda recommends altering your cabin air filter each 15,000 miles. It also recommends having your supplier replace the filter; however, you possibly can exchange it yourself in 5 to 10 minutes.
1. Turn your engine off and open your glove box. Remove any loose objects from the compartment.
2. Pry off the damper (plastic piece on the compartment’s left aspect) with a flat-head screwdriver.
3. Firmly push the clips (one on each side) on the surface of the compartment, until they fall into the glove box compartment. With the clips removed, the glove box door will lower completely.
4. Push within the two clips on the air filter panel (behind the glove box door, labeled “air movement”). Take away the panel and filter (they’re connected).
5. Insert the new inside air filter with the arrows going through down. Push the filter in until it snaps in place.
6. Increase the glove box door. Align the clip holes with the glove field stopper. Insert the 2 clips you eliminated to secure the door. Change the plastic damper.