Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 28-06-2012
How to Install a Sirius Satellite Radio in a Honda Accord
Sirius Satellite Radio connects your Honda Accord stereo system to music and entertainment stations it can’t otherwise access by terrestrial radio. Set up the Sirius Satellite Radio equipment after deciding on a location for the docking cradle. The Sirius Satellite Radio hardware self-installation kit incorporates all the pieces it’s essential to begin having fun with 1000′s of uncensored, commercial-free channels.
Honda Accord Sirius Satellite Radio Installation Procedures
1. Connect the Sirius Satellite Radio docking cradle to power. Insert one finish of the enclosed power adapter into the Honda Accord’s cigarette lighter. Insert the opposite end of the adapter into the port marked “DC 12V” on your Sirius Satellite Radio docking cradle.
2. Mount the Sirius Satellite Radio antenna atop the Honda Accord’s roof. Run the antenna wire through the rear windshield’s rubber casing and into the trunk. Join the wire to the docking cradle’s “Antenna In” port. Tuck away any unfastened wires for safety.
3. Join the docking cradle to the enclosed suction cup. Attach the suction cup somewhere in your Honda Accord that does not have an effect on your driving, passenger seating or line of vision. The docking cradle is designed to fasten onto the within of your windshield behind the rear view mirror; however, be at liberty to attach the docking cradle wherever inside the automotive that’s convenient for you.
4. Connect your Sirius Satellite Radio plug-and-play receiver to the docking cradle. Doing so gives the receiver power and a signal.
5. Tune your Honda Accord’s terrestrial radio to match the frequency your Sirius Satellite Radio receiver displays. You’ll then be able to hear the receiver’s output by means of your stereo system.
6. Call Sirius customer service or visit their web site to activate your satellite radio. Use the customer service number included in your Sirius Satellite Radio set up kit. The quantity can even show on your receiver upon connection to the docking cradle.