Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 24-05-2013
The radio in a Ford Taurus has self-locking retaining clips. Over time, your Taurus’ radio unit may start to malfunction. Once it lastly dies, the only factor you are able to do is change it as a result of the radio does not have any serviceable components. Alternative radios will be purchased from Ford; nonetheless, you could need to think about an aftermarket radio with more amplifying power. As soon as the radio has been eliminated, you could know the best way to set up the new radio.
Ford Taurus Stereo/Radio Installation Instructions
1. Slide the information of the DIN instruments into the two access holes on both sides of the radio. The DIN instruments appear to be a “U.” You can be sliding the tips of the “U” into the access holes. There are two DIN instruments–one for all sides of the radio.
2. Push the DIN tools all the way in which into the access holes and apply outward pressure on the tools.
3. Pull the prevailing radio out of the dash with the DIN instruments while sustaining outward pressure on the tools.
4. Remove the factory antenna plug and the six-pin connector from the back of the Ford Taurus radio.
5. Join the manufacturing unit antenna plug to the back of the brand new radio marked for the antenna.
6. Connect the six-pin connector to the back of the radio unit.
7. Slide the radio into the dash until it locks into the dash.