It has been statistically proven that seat belts save lives. You might be legally required to have the seat belts in your Ford a hundred and fifty truck as much as standard. If any of the seat belts are broken, you should take away them and install new ones. Putting in a new Seat Belt in your truck is a fairly simple course of and could be accomplished in properly beneath an hour.
Ford F150 Seat Belt Installation Instructions
1. Find the mounting bolt holes at the backside of the seat. These bolt holes will probably be the place you affix the anchor strap of the Seat Belt in-place. You can find the bolt holes on the alternative side of the seat to where the seat belt lock is located.
2. Place the anchor facet strap on to the seat, in order that the buckle on the strap is facing the direction of the seat belt lock. Align the bolt holes on the strap, with these on the seat. Use a wrench to fix the bolts between the two.
3. Grasp hold of the shoulder harness section of the seat belt, and locate the mounting bolt holes at the prime corner of the seat. Safe the harness to the top of the seat belt housing with the mounting bolts.
4. Connect the opposite finish of the seat belt to the mounting bolt holes close to the buckle. It will secure the seat belt assembly together. Place the plastic housing excessive mounting bolts, and safe it by attaching the screws with a Phillips-head screwdriver.
5. Once the work is completed, check the seat belt, by by pulling it out and inserting it into the seat belt connector, to make guantee that it connects correctly.