Filed Under (Buick) by admin on 09-05-2013
The Buick Rendezvous was in production from 2002 to 2007, It doesn’t matter what year, directions for changing the headlights are the same. Consult with your owner’s handbook for useful diagrams and photos.
Buick Rendezvous Headlights Installation Instructions
1. Open the hood.
2. Elevate the Headlight retaining clip partway and push within the Headlight panel from contained in the engine compartment.
3. Take off the wing stud on the assembly. It’s situated on the highest of the assembly.
4. Take away the Headlight assembly. Pull it straight out of your Buick.
5. Pull again the locking tab on the electrical connector to detach it from the assembly.
6. Twist the socket one quarter of a turn clockwise.
7. Remove the bulb assembly from the headlight assembly. Pull it straight out.
8. Elevate the gray tabs on the electrical connector to separate it from the bottom of the bulb and remove the old bulb.
9. Push the brand new bulb into the connector. The grey tabs should lock over the brand new bulb.
10. Reinstall the bulb meeting and the headlight assembly by performing steps 2 through 7 within the reverse order.