Filed Under (Buick) by admin on 22-02-2012
The window regulator in a 2000 Buick LeSabre holds the window glass and moves it up or down primarily based on which path the window motor turns the regulator gear. If the regulator breaks, the window will either fall down into the door or get caught somewhere along the downward path. Therefore, it’s apparent that with out a functioning window regulator, you received’t have the flexibility to function your window. Anybody with fundamental automotive-restore capabilities can install a brand new window regulator in a 2000 Buick LeSabre.
2000 Buick LeSabre Window Regulator Installation Instructions
1. Take away the ability window change bezel along with your trim tool. Disconnect the wiring harness connector from the bottom of the change by hand. Set the switch and bezel assembly aside.
2. Remove the screws from the door panel together with your Phillips screwdriver. Set all of the screws in one place within easy reach.
3. Pry the door panel away from the door along with your trim tool. Lift the door panel up and off the door, ensuring to push the inner door handle by the opening so that it clears the door panel earlier than moving the panel away from the door.
4. Push the window glass to the highest of the window body and secure it there with packing tape by wrapping the tape from the glass, up and over the door body and down onto the opposite aspect of the glass.
5. Unbolt the window regulator from the window motor, door support and window glass with your socket set. Pull the previous regulator out of the door and set it aside.
6. Insert the brand new window regulator into the door in the same place and orientation previously occupied by the old regulator. Bolt the brand new regulator to the door, window glass and window motor with your socket set.
7. Reinstall the door panel in reverse of how you removed it. Peel the packing tape off the glass when done.