Filed Under (Buick) by admin on 08-05-2013
The turn signal lever in a 1995 Buick Century permits you to activate the turn signals shortly and easily. Whereas most flip signal levers will final the life of the car, there are occasions where they could incur harm and require replacement. Moreover, the turn signal lever connects to the flip signal switch and creates one assembly. If the switch malfunctions, you will want to exchange the switch and lever as one assembly with a view to take pleasure in functioning flip indicators as soon as more. In case you have primary automotive-restore expertise, you can install a flip signal lever in your 1995 Buick Century.
1995 Buick Century Turn Signal Lever Installation Instructions
1. Pry the clamshell off the top of the steering column with your trim tool. The clamshell is the semi-circular trim piece situated just in front of the steering wheel on the top of the steering column. You should purchase a trim device at most auto-parts retailers for about the price of a comparable screwdriver.
2. Remove the screws from the flip signal switch along with your Phillips screwdriver. Set the screws aside inside straightforward reach.
3. Raise the change and lever assembly out and disconnect the wiring harness from the swap by hand.
4. Insert the new switch and lever assembly. Thread the screws in by hand earlier than tightening them along with your Phillips screwdriver.
5. Place the clamshell again onto the steering column and clip it into place by hand.