Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 25-07-2014
medianet_width=’468′; medianet_height= ’60′; medianet_crid=’447323532′;
1. Lift up the vehicle utilizing the jack and place it on jack stands. Be certain the vehicle is secure earlier than you crawl beneath it.
2. Take away the muffler hangers from the muffler by loosening them together with your arms or use the pry bar for additional force. There are several threaded bolt holes on each body rail as well as a pair within the middle by the tow hook. Spray the penetrating oil in these holes then scrub them with the wire brush. This should take away any scale or rust from the inside of the outlet and make bolting within the hitch a little easier.
3. Slide the hitch over the muffler and loosely bolt it in place utilizing the 3/eight-inch ratchet, extension and sockets, and the hardware supplied with the hitch kit. There is a u-bolt provided with the kit that goes across the tow hook mount, and you need to loosely bolt this in place at the same time.… Read More
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 25-07-2014
The Ford Freestyle is a mid-sized SUV with room for loads of people. The Ford additionally has an engine capable of pulling a trailer, but to do that, it must have a Trailer Hitch put in — which was not factory customary on all Ford Freestyle SUVs. If your Freestyle does not have a Trailer Hitch and you want to add one, you can do so in under an hour with the right tools.
Ford Freestar Trailer Hitch Installation Instructions
1. Unbolt the muffler from the framerails with the 3/8-inch ratchet, extension and sockets. Unbolt the carbon canister on the passenger side framerail with the 3/8-inch ratchet, extension and sockets and carefully lower it down from the back of the SUV. Pull the muffler bracket off of the muffler hanger together with your hands.
2. Put the muffler hanger within the bench vise so that the curved section at the finish is visible.… Read More
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 24-07-2014
Most Toyota trucks come normal with a strong back window, however a sliding glass window can help with ventilation–crucial for snug driving on summer time days, particularly if the truck is not equipped with air conditioning. Installing a rear slider is a enjoyable mod that may appear intimidating, but is really easy to do.
Toyota Pickup Rear Slider Installation Instructions
1. Pry the flat glass out of the cab (using a flathead screwdriver) by working the rubber gasket out.
2. Pry the rubber out slowly, working from the nook after which towards the opposite side. Have an assistant readily available to keep the window steady.
3. Start pulling the inventory window away from the cab as soon as the rubber is labored out most of the way.
4. Pull the rubber surround off the stock glass and set up it onto the slider window.
5. Work the rope into the channel on the rubber.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 24-07-2014
You need to crawl under the car vehicle on most cars to get to the starter, however that’s not the case with the Honda Accord. You’ll be able to pull the starter out by the engine compartment and it is a straightforward process. An inexperienced person can count on to complete the mission in an hour or so. There is not any have to pay labor costs when you are able to do it yourself. Once you have decided that the starter is, in actual fact, your drawback, substitute it at home.
1. Open the engine compartment and disconnect the negative battery terminal using a wrench to loosen the nut.
2. Remove the lower radiator hose from the bracket on the starter meeting utilizing a wrench.
3. Disconnect the starter cable from the starter motor using a wrench to take away the nut. Unplug the black-and-white wire harness from the solenoid.… Read More
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 24-07-2014
Checking and replacing the air filter on your Ford Escort is among the best and most fail-secure auto upkeep duties there is. When you can replenish your gasoline tank, you’ll be able to maintain your personal engine air filter. The reason it is vital to examine this filter repeatedly and substitute it when it gets dirty is because a clogged air filter prevents your engine from working at its peak which wastes fuel and prevents you from getting optimal acceleration response while driving.
Ford Focus Air Filter Installation Instructions
1. Pull the hood release latch close to the motive force’s seat, then open the hood and prop it open.
2. Establish the air filter compartment, which is concerning the size of a breadbox and made from black plastic. It is positioned on the front driver’s facet and is connected to the engine block by a large black tube made of rigid plastic.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 23-07-2014
Routing The Fog Light Harness Continued..
14. Route the fog light harness 2-pin connector (long finish) up along the bulkhead aspect stay, then alongside the vehicle harness behind the front bulkhead upper frame.
15. Continue routing the fog light harness 2-pin connector forward, then all the way down to the underside of the front facet frame along the outside of the suitable bulkhead side stay.
16. Connect the three wire ties with clip on the fog mild harness into the holes in the bulkhead facet stay. Further secure the fog lights harness to the vehicle harness with two wire ties in the areas shown without engine block heater.
17. Secure the fog gentle harness to the outlet with the wire tie as shown.
18. Safe the fog light harness to the holes within the bulkhead facet stay and the left front bulkhead with the 4 wire ties with clip.
19. Secure the fog gentle harness to the vehicle harness with one wire tie.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 23-07-2014
Honda CR500R and Honda CR500AF Hi Power Digital Ignition and Light Coil Installation Procedure :
1. Place the motorbike on a safe stand.
2. Take away the gas tank and radiator shrouds. three
3. Take away the entrance number plate if cdi unit is positioned behind number plate.
4. Take away cdi Ground from coil.
5. Take away Old cdi.
6. Remove ignition cover.
7. Use an electrical, pneumatic impression to remove flywheel nut.
8. Use flywheel puller to remove flywheel. Thread the flywheel puller into the flywheel by turning the puller counter clockwise (left hand thread). Turn flywheel puller middle nut clockwise with an impact set to low to remove flywheel.
9. Remove 2 bolts that secure the stator.
10. Take away stator.
11. Set up new stator by aligning the index mark on the decrease stator plate with the index mark on the left crankcase.
12. Set up and tighten stator bolts to 9 ft-lbs.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 22-07-2014
1. Spray the penetrating lubricant onto the rear exhaust hanger then use the 24-inch pry bar to remove the exhaust from the exhaust hanger. This is going to allow you to pull the exhaust out of the way.
2. Spray the bolt holes on the frame rails using the penetrating lubricant after which use a wire brush to clean out the bolt holes. Manually tun the bolts provided with the trailer hitch by the bolt holes.
3. Slide the hitch beneath the automobile so that one aspect of the hitch sits on top of the exhaust for support, which allows you to maintain the opposite aspect up underneath the body rail. Loosely bolt the one aspect of the hitch to the body utilizing your hands, then decide up the opposite side and loosely bolt it in place as well.
4. Tighten down all of the hardware using the three/8-inch ratchet, extension and sockets.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 22-07-2014
1. Open the hood of the Honda Accord. There’s usually a button inside the car. Push the button to release the hood. A latch is located in the course of the hood beneath the edge. Push the latch after which elevate up the hood. Make sure that the hood is held up securely with the holder within the car, or by some other means, to ensure the hood does not fall when you find yourself beneath it.
2. Use a 10 mm wrench to loosen the bolts on prime of the bumper to take away it. Once the bumper is removed, put it to the side.
3. Disconnect the wires which are on the back of the headlights. Take away the bulbs from the within of the lens assembly. Take away these by turning and pulling them out.
4. Loosen the bolts on the top and backside of the lens assembly and remove it using a 10 mm wrench.… Read More
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 21-07-2014
There are numerous causes to change the interior door handle with of your Toyota Corolla. Whatever the motive, you’ll be able to pay someone to do the job or you can do it yourself. You can save some huge cash by doing it yourself.
Toyota Corolla Interior Door Handle Installation Instructions
1. Disconnect the battery cable under the hood. That is especially necessary in case you have any electronic parts within the door, together with power windows, locks or safety features.
2. Open the door and prop it open with a cinderblock or brick. It will make it easier to work without having to hold the door open when removing the inside door handle.
3. Attach a plastic white clip to the handle. You’ll have to slide it using needle-nose pliers. Transfer the ring in a whole circle to allow it to snap into place. Once this occurs, turn it so far as it would go.… Read More