Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 12-06-2013
Running boards should not only thought of a beauty enhancement to a Ford truck or SUV, but they add value to the vehicle. Additionally, running boards make it easier to get into and out of the car, offering an intermediate step between the bottom and the vehicle’s floorboard. Putting in your own running boards ought to take no more than two hours and may be completed by anybody with a rudimentary mechanical aptitude, some free time and the flexibility to carry the running boards into place.
Ford Running Boards Installation Instructions
1. Set the parking brake, put in your security glasses and place wheel chocks on the left entrance and left rear wheels.
2. Jack up the correct front of the automobile after which place a jack stand subsequent to the jacking point. Rigorously lower the automobile onto the jack stand.
3. Repeat Step 2 for the precise rear of the vehicle.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 11-06-2013
Radiators are crucial to the operate of a Honda. The radiator cools the engine and keeps the air con cool. When a radiator becomes cracked or starts leaking it should be changed as quickly as possible. Mechanical retailers can cost a whole bunch of dollars, but you can do it your self with a few tools in an hour.
Honda Radiator Installation Instructions
1. Disconnect the unfavorable cable from the battery to cut back the chance of electrical shock. The adverse cable is linked to the detrimental terminal and can have a black or green plastic cap on it, or a unfavorable image close to it. Loosen the screw holding the damaging connector across the publish on the battery and raise the cable up. Place it away from the battery however not touching anything metal. Wrap it in a towel if necessary to preserve it from touching metal.
2. Carefully slide the brand new Honda radiator down into place.… Read More
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 11-06-2013
Installing Running Bars on your Ford add type and offer a handy step to assist drivers and passengers climbing into the truck or SUV. Running Bars come in varied shapes, sizes and designs, however all are fairly straightforward to put in with just a little muscle power and a few basic tools. After you have the working bars, which will be bought through your native Ford supplier, auto components stores or 4×4 specialty outlets, you’ll be able to have them put in in underneath an hour.
Ford Running Bars Installation Procedures
1. Put the Ford on a flat degree floor, place it in park and set the parking brake.
2. Take away the driver’s aspect running bar from the transport field and punctiliously set it beneath the driver side of the Ford, between the front and rear wheel.
3. Raise the rear end of the running bar up and slide the transport field underneath it, to hold it up beneath the Ford.… Read More
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 10-06-2013
The 7.3-liter diesel V-8 engine in your Ford F-250 utilizes a heavy-responsibility Water Pump to circulate antifreeze via the radiator and coolant passages of your engine to keep it running cool. If your Water Pump is worn, it could not be capable of circulate the coolant properly, inflicting your engine to overheat. In this case, the Water Pump should be removed to put in a new pump. The water pump is mounted to the entrance of the engine block and is sealed to the block mating surface with an O-ring gasket. If antifreeze is leaking from around the water pump, its elimination can also be necessary in order that the gasket might be replaced.
Ford F-250 7.3 Diesel Water Pump Removal Instructions
1. Place a five-gallon drain pan beneath the radiator drain valve on the driver’s side of the radiator. Loosen, however don’t take away, the drain valve with a 19 mm wrench turned in a counterclockwise direction.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 10-06-2013
2011 Honda Accord Coupe Fine Mesh Grille Installation
19. Align the decrease mesh part over the back of the decrease mesh surround.
20. Trim the ends from the provided black cap plugs and set up them over the lower mounting studs only.
21. Align the decrease mesh grille asembly into place and begin securing it with the equipped massive black plastic washers and the eight-32 ESNA half nuts. Hand tighten only at this time.
22. Earlier than tighten the mounting hardware on the decrease grille, remove any masking tape that might get caught behind the mesh grille once it is tightened. Shift the grille around if the tape begins to get caught behind the mesh surround.
23. Use a 9mm or 11/32″ deep socket and ratchet to tighten the lower grille mounting hardware. Tighten only until the washer now not rotate freely. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN or you will indent the mesh encompass at the stud locations.… Read More
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 09-06-2013
The Ford Escape has turn out to be among the finest-selling, small sport-utility automobiles in America because of its low value and environment friendly design. The SUV’s towing capability implies that it might probably tow heavy masses by treacherous terrain. You may connect a trailer hitch to your Escape in your driveway or garage after you purchase a package and collect some tools.
Ford Escape Trailer Hitch Installation Instructions
1. Raise the automobile with a jack and securely place assist stands earlier than you start working beneath the car. Lower the exhaust pipe by disconnecting the rubber hangers that hold it in place.
2. Pull the bolts from the set up kit that is included with your trailer hitch by means of the frame on both sides of the vehicle. Run a bolt leader by the bolt hole and out the entry gap, then attach the bolt by screwing on the washer, and pull the leader back through till the bolt rests inside the bolt hole.… Read More