Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 28-07-2014
medianet_width=’468′; medianet_height= ’60′; medianet_crid=’447323532′;
1. Acquire a model-specific trailer hitch kit supposed for use on a Honda Goldwing GL1000. Lay out and establish all the elements by referencing the installation directions supplied with the kit. Raise the motorbike onto its center stand.
2. Use a 5mm hex key to remove the plastic panel between the saddlebags; there are five fasteners holding the panel in place.
3. Fit the left and proper ahead brackets onto the rear crash bar using the supplied nut/bolt/washer assemblies; close the fasteners solely finger tight.
4. Locate the three/eight-inch nuts, the 2 rod end bearings and the 2 trunnion bars. Thread one nut absolutely onto the threads of each rod finish bearing, then thread one meeting into each of the trunnion bars. Don’t totally tighten. Place every meeting, one to every aspect of the Goldwing a thousand, above the exhaust mufflers and inward of the skin line of the motorcycle.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 27-07-2014
1. Lift your Honda Aspect’s hood and loosen the bolts that secure each of the battery cables to their respective battery terminals with a ten mm wrench. Carry the negative battery cable from the battery terminal and set it aside. Lift the positive battery cable clamp from the battery. Place the ring terminal from the amplifier wiring package onto the terminal post. Change the positive battery cable clamp onto the terminal and tighten the bolt with the wrench.
2. Join the facility supply cable from the amp wiring package to the ring terminal. Feed the cable into the passenger cabin by means of the opening within the firewall. Take away the fuse from the ring terminal.
3. Pry the trim panel surrounding the stereo meeting from the dashboard with a trim panel removal tool. Seize the panel, pull it from the dashboard and set it aside. Remove the 4 screws (two on each side) from the stereo bracket with a Phillips head screwdriver.… Read More
Filed Under (Buick) by admin on 27-07-2014
The Buick Regal comes equipped with an AM/FM stereo deck with constructed-in cassette player. Buick house owners who wish to improve their manufacturing facility stereo sound system can select from a variety of aftermarket stereo head units. After selecting the stereo that matches your automobile audio wants and funds, you may have knowledgeable set up the deck or do it your self and save money.
Buick Car Radio Installation Instructions
1. Carry the Buick’s hood and loosen the damaging battery cable clamp with the wrench. Elevate the cable from the battery terminal and set it aside on a non-conductive surface. Transfer to the within of the vehicle.
2. Pry the trim panel that surrounds the stereo away from the dashboard with a trim panel removal tool. Wrap the blade of the device with a skinny cloth to stop scratching the end of the panelling.
3. Take away the two screw bolts on both facet of the manufacturing facility stereo with the 7-mm socket and ratchet.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 26-07-2014
Projector headlights for Honda autos are sometimes aftermarket options. A number of producers make projector headlights for Honda’s. The projector headlight focuses a beam of light onto the road, as opposed to utilizing a reflective backing on the headlight to spread the beam across the road. As soon as you’ve removed the old headlight assembly, make sure you might be putting in the new projector headlights properly.
Honda Projector Headlights Installation Instructions
1. Align the mounting holes on the projector headlight meeting with the mounting brakes on the frame of your Honda.
2. Thread the mounting bolts for the projector assembly and tighten them.
3. Insert the projector headlight bulb into the again of the assembly. Turn the bulb clockwise to engage the locking tabs on the base of the bulb and lock the bulb into the housing. Make sure that you do not contact the glass bulb with your fingers.… Read More
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 26-07-2014
The Ford Freestyle is a mid-sized SUV with room for plenty of people. The Ford additionally has an engine capable of pulling a trailer, but to do this, it needs to have a Trailer Hitch installed — which was not factory standard on all Ford Freestyle SUVs. If your Freestyle doesn’t have a Trailer Hitch and also you would like to add one, you are able to do so in underneath an hour with the best tools.
Ford Freestyle Trailer Hitch Installation Instruction
1. Unbolt the muffler from the framerails with the three/eight-inch ratchet, extension and sockets. Unbolt the carbon canister on the passenger aspect framerail with the 3/8-inch ratchet, extension and sockets and thoroughly lower it down from the again of the SUV. Pull the muffler bracket off of the muffler hanger with your hands.
2. Put the muffler hanger in the bench vise so that the curved part on the finish is visible.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 25-07-2014
1. Lift up the vehicle utilizing the jack and place it on jack stands. Be certain the vehicle is secure earlier than you crawl beneath it.
2. Take away the muffler hangers from the muffler by loosening them together with your arms or use the pry bar for additional force. There are several threaded bolt holes on each body rail as well as a pair within the middle by the tow hook. Spray the penetrating oil in these holes then scrub them with the wire brush. This should take away any scale or rust from the inside of the outlet and make bolting within the hitch a little easier.
3. Slide the hitch over the muffler and loosely bolt it in place utilizing the 3/eight-inch ratchet, extension and sockets, and the hardware supplied with the hitch kit. There is a u-bolt provided with the kit that goes across the tow hook mount, and you need to loosely bolt this in place at the same time.… Read More
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 25-07-2014
The Ford Freestyle is a mid-sized SUV with room for loads of people. The Ford additionally has an engine capable of pulling a trailer, but to do that, it must have a Trailer Hitch put in — which was not factory customary on all Ford Freestyle SUVs. If your Freestyle does not have a Trailer Hitch and you want to add one, you can do so in under an hour with the right tools.
Ford Freestar Trailer Hitch Installation Instructions
1. Unbolt the muffler from the framerails with the 3/8-inch ratchet, extension and sockets. Unbolt the carbon canister on the passenger side framerail with the 3/8-inch ratchet, extension and sockets and carefully lower it down from the back of the SUV. Pull the muffler bracket off of the muffler hanger together with your hands.
2. Put the muffler hanger within the bench vise so that the curved section at the finish is visible.… Read More
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 24-07-2014
Most Toyota trucks come normal with a strong back window, however a sliding glass window can help with ventilation–crucial for snug driving on summer time days, particularly if the truck is not equipped with air conditioning. Installing a rear slider is a enjoyable mod that may appear intimidating, but is really easy to do.
Toyota Pickup Rear Slider Installation Instructions
1. Pry the flat glass out of the cab (using a flathead screwdriver) by working the rubber gasket out.
2. Pry the rubber out slowly, working from the nook after which towards the opposite side. Have an assistant readily available to keep the window steady.
3. Start pulling the inventory window away from the cab as soon as the rubber is labored out most of the way.
4. Pull the rubber surround off the stock glass and set up it onto the slider window.
5. Work the rope into the channel on the rubber.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 24-07-2014
You need to crawl under the car vehicle on most cars to get to the starter, however that’s not the case with the Honda Accord. You’ll be able to pull the starter out by the engine compartment and it is a straightforward process. An inexperienced person can count on to complete the mission in an hour or so. There is not any have to pay labor costs when you are able to do it yourself. Once you have decided that the starter is, in actual fact, your drawback, substitute it at home.
1. Open the engine compartment and disconnect the negative battery terminal using a wrench to loosen the nut.
2. Remove the lower radiator hose from the bracket on the starter meeting utilizing a wrench.
3. Disconnect the starter cable from the starter motor using a wrench to take away the nut. Unplug the black-and-white wire harness from the solenoid.… Read More
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 24-07-2014
Checking and replacing the air filter on your Ford Escort is among the best and most fail-secure auto upkeep duties there is. When you can replenish your gasoline tank, you’ll be able to maintain your personal engine air filter. The reason it is vital to examine this filter repeatedly and substitute it when it gets dirty is because a clogged air filter prevents your engine from working at its peak which wastes fuel and prevents you from getting optimal acceleration response while driving.
Ford Focus Air Filter Installation Instructions
1. Pull the hood release latch close to the motive force’s seat, then open the hood and prop it open.
2. Establish the air filter compartment, which is concerning the size of a breadbox and made from black plastic. It is positioned on the front driver’s facet and is connected to the engine block by a large black tube made of rigid plastic.… Read More