Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 12-03-2014
medianet_width=’468′; medianet_height= ’60′; medianet_crid=’447323532′;
1. Lift up the vehicle utilizing the jack and place it on jack stands. Be certain the vehicle is secure earlier than you crawl beneath it.
2. Take away the muffler hangers from the muffler by loosening them together with your arms or use the pry bar for additional force. There are several threaded bolt holes on each body rail as well as a pair within the middle by the tow hook. Spray the penetrating oil in these holes then scrub them with the wire brush. This should take away any scale or rust from the inside of the outlet and make bolting within the hitch a little easier.
3. Slide the hitch over the muffler and loosely bolt it in place utilizing the 3/eight-inch ratchet, extension and sockets, and the hardware supplied with the hitch kit. There is a u-bolt provided with the kit that goes across the tow hook mount, and you need to loosely bolt this in place at the same time.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 12-03-2014
The tweeters in your Honda Civic are audio components that produce the high-pitched sounds coming from your Civic’s audio system.
1. Locate the tweeter assembly in your Honda Civic. These speakers are sometimes very small and are situated within the front of the Civic on the within of the motive force and passenger facet door, near the side mirrors.
2. Place a clean rag over the tip of the flat-tip screwdriver and wedge the tip of the screwdriver below the bezel surrounding the tweeters. Pry up on the bezel to take away it.
3. Take away the two screws that maintain the tweeter in place.
4. Pull the tweeter out of the door panel and pull off the plug-type electrical connectors on the again of the tweeters. They should pull right off. Word the place of the plugs as these characterize constructive and negative leads.
5. Plug the speaker wires into the brand new tweeters.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 11-03-2014
1. Climb underneath the car and clean the flywheel. Spray it down with brake parts cleaner and take a look at not to touch it any longer with your hands.
2. Clear the strain plate included together with your new clutch assembly kit. There must be absolutely no oil or grease on any of those parts.
3. Place the clutch disc into the strain plate so that the flywheel facet of the clutch disc faces outwards. The flywheel face of the clutch shall be marked with “flywheel side” or something comparable, relying on the brand of clutch you purchase. If there aren’t any markings indicating the flywheel aspect of the clutch, insert the clutch in order that the damper springs on the clutch disc are facing the transaxle.
4. Place the clutch assembly against the flywheel in order that the flywheel face of the clutch disc is pressed against the flywheel.… Read More
Filed Under (BMW) by admin on 11-03-2014
Side mirrors are used in your security and the safety of those around you. You must be capable of quickly glance by the driver and passenger side mirrors to see the automobiles behind you so you possibly can properly swap lanes or merge with traffic. In case your mirror is damaged, you cannot do this which causes danger to yourself and different drivers. Change your damaged mirror as quickly as possible. You don’t even want an expert to put in the mirror. So long as you will have the right instruments, it solely takes a few moments of your time.
BMW Side Mirrors Installation Instructions
1. Roll down each front windows, and then flip off the car.
2. Disconnect the negative cable from the automotive battery. You wish to keep away from by chance surprising yourself while coping with the wires in the mirrors.
3. Pry the panel on the inside of the door off — direct reverse of the side mirror — through the use of the screwdriver.… Read More
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 11-03-2014
The starter motor must be in good condition to begin any automobile, especially a large one just like the Ford Explorer. Putting in a brand new starter in the Explorer’s engine means disconnecting and eradicating the old starter. You’ll need to entry the starter from beneath the truck in most cases. The process can vary for fashions made prior to 2002, so examine along with your mechanic.
Ford Explorer Starter Motor Installation Instruction
1. Disconnect the black cable on the truck battery’s negative terminal.
2. Elevate the front end of the truck and help it on jack stands.
3. Pull off the protecting cover on the current starter’s solenoid terminals and wires. Loosen the nuts on the terminals with a wench and disconnect the wires.
4. Take away the present starter-mounting bolts with the wrench and withdraw the starter motor from the engine.
5. Set up the alternative starter motor in place of the old one and apply the mounting bolts.… Read More
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 10-03-2014
Ford Explorers, no matter which year, model or choice package deal, all have one thing in widespread: the need for a functioning starter motor. The Starter Motor meeting contains an electrical motor, which ejects a gear from the nose of the starter. This gear, known as a bendix, contacts the engine flywheel and then spins it, which helps the engine flip over and start. If the electric motor or bendix fail to carry up their finish of the discount, you’ll have to put in a Starter Motor that capabilities properly.
Ford Explorer Starter Motor Installation Instructions
1. Remove the unfavorable battery cable type the battery using the battery wrench. Push the cable away from the battery so it can not contact the battery throughout the repair.
2. Lift the proper-front nook of the Explorer with the ground jack. Help it on one jack stand, positioned at the jack level alongside the passenger side body rail, just behind the suitable-entrance tire.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 16-02-2014
Honda Accord Airbags Replacement Procedures
1. Disconnect both battery cables, starting with the negative cable. Wait no less than three minutes for the air bag system to lose its power.
2. Remove the decrease access cowl to the steering wheel by removing its Phillips screws and carefully pulling the panel to release the three upper clips. Unplug the electrical connector for the driver’s aspect air bag, which is a two-pin connector behind the access cover.
3. Take away the mounting screws for the air bag on the steering column. You could need to turn the wheel to entry the screws on either facet, so it helps to have the automotive in neutral. Rigorously carry the air bag off the wheel.
4. Detach both the glove box or the dashboard element on the passenger aspect by removing the Phillips screws. You will want to open the glove box and launch the two limiting stops on each side earlier than removing the screws.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 12-02-2014
1. Place the radio cradle on the dashboard within the place where you will mount the radio. Choose the spot on the vehicle exterior that you simply would like to mount the antenna — XM recommends on the roof near the front windshield. The antenna has a magnet and can robotically cling to the metal on the outside of the vehicle.
2. Route the cable connected to the antenna across the top of the windshield and down along the climate sealing of the driving force’s side window. Place the cable underneath the window sealing by pulling up the sealing and pressing the cable beneath it and alongside the remainder of the window. Continue by opening the door and working the cable by means of the inside of the door jamb (via the opening closest to the car’s hood) and down alongside the door and underneath the floor mat. Continue up the center console and join it via the back of the automotive cradle.… Read More
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 11-02-2014
The Tacoma is a 2- or 4-door pick-up truck made by Toyota and is available with completely different styles of back seat configuration. The Tacoma has a big bed that can accommodate many hobbies and professions that require large equipment as well as traveling in rough terrain. You may commonly find that your seats get soiled and messy looking as results of whatever you were doing earlier than getting into your truck. If this is the case, you may simply install new seat covers in your Tacoma to maintain your truck trying pristine.
Toyota Tacoma Seat Covers Installation Instructions
1. Pull up the back of the entrance seat covers and take away the metal clips with hog ring pliers. Pull off the plastic cowl on the aspect of the seats that controls seat movement.
2. Take off the entire headrests from the seats and set them apart to cowl separately.
3.… Read More
Filed Under (Honda) by admin on 10-02-2014
1. Open the hood of the Honda Accord. There’s usually a button inside the car. Push the button to release the hood. A latch is located in the course of the hood beneath the edge. Push the latch after which elevate up the hood. Make sure that the hood is held up securely with the holder within the car, or by some other means, to ensure the hood does not fall when you find yourself beneath it.
2. Use a 10 mm wrench to loosen the bolts on prime of the bumper to take away it. Once the bumper is removed, put it to the side.
3. Disconnect the wires which are on the back of the headlights. Take away the bulbs from the within of the lens assembly. Take away these by turning and pulling them out.
4. Loosen the bolts on the top and backside of the lens assembly and remove it using a 10 mm wrench.… Read More